Getting To Know Speed In Wiltshire
It is the street term given to the class of drug known as B amphetamine sulphate. Occasionally, the word speed is attributed to other varieties of amphetamines.
Many people take speed to have high energy, enhance alertness and go many hours without sleep this is obtained by the stimulating properties of speed.
Below are other well-known impacts and risks associated with the use of speed.
- Unusual energy level often manifested by being talkative.
- The high the drug produces energizes people to chat, club and be on the move for many hours without needing sleep or rest.
- Speed may also cause people to become delusional sometimes, because of the hyperactivity of the mind that makes the person hallucinate.
- When the drug is diminished in the blood system, the resulting low may produce feelings of hopelessness and short temper that take a long time to overcome.
- Speed causes strain on the heart thus one risks heart problems - and it has resulted to deaths if taken in high quantities.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
What Speed Does Do To The Users In Wiltshire?
The user usually experiences a very high level of energy and on the flipside experiences moodiness and aggression when the effect is about to wear out.
There are other consequences of using speed.
- Making users remain elated, wide awake and chatty.
- Those who like to party for long hours find the energy they need for speed.
- Diet pills once had amphetamines as the key ingredient and they would suppress hunger feelings in people.
- Speed can also leave users feeling panicked, agitated and psychotic attacks (referring to a mental state under which people see and hear non-existent things and hallucinations)
Speed Related Risks Thanks To Drug Abuse Wiltshire
Speed use comes about with some risks.
It is very important to take note of the following health and life risks when taking speed
- Based on the quantity you consume, taking a nap or unwinding or could be an onerous task.
- The aftermath of the excitatory phase which takes a few days, users experience depression and are usually very weariness, making it hard to focus and comprehend.
- Speed exerts pressure on the heart, and therefore contraindicated for those with hypertension or any cardiac related condition; it has resulted in deaths of many due to high dosage.
- The infamously dangerous and fatal combination of speed with alcohol and antidepressants.
- Speed will mess up your immune system if you take it in large quantities that result in you being unable to eat or sleep enough - your defence mechanism comes down, and you become vulnerable to colds, flu and throat infections, fear, dejection, testiness, violence and obsessiveness, mental sickness and hallucinations.
- Of particular risk is taking speed by injection.
- It's very easy to dose excessively while injecting.
- Given that this is not actually the cleanest form of amphetamine (in contrast to ice), you are risking the chance of getting other substances in every dose.
- Veins and arteries could be damaged due to injection and can lead to ulcers as well as gangrene (refers to when some body parts and bits begin to die)
- Infections like Viral hepatitis and HIV / AIDS can be spread by patients using same needles, syringes or some other injecting tools.