Since 2003, Drug Rehab Wiltshire has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
The Work That We Do
The United Kingdom's Substance Misuse Service it provided by Drug Rehab Wiltshire. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
You can call Drug Rehab Wiltshire's Addiction on 0800 772 3971 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.