Explaining The Rehabilitation Charges
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the addicted person. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
The price of addiction treatment changes from rehab to rehab. Some treatments at rehab centres are free while other executive centres will cost thousands. There is a therapy centre for you suited to your budget.
If you know what resources are available to help with rehab costs, rehab is available to everyone. You can also enlist the help of individuals who specialize in helping drug users to get money for treatment.
Majority of rehabs provide an assistance, accept coverage or have funding alternatives.
Many people pay for the cost of drug treatment with the help of insurance. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
Drug addiction rehabilitation may be covered by the following insurance companies
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even though not everybody has insurance, there are still methods to enter addiction treatment. Find the less-income or free rehab centre. Another option is to see other rehabs that provide financing alternatives. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
A few people can feel anxious to have debt, however rehab is an investment. In the long run, it will be worth every cent. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The cost of soberness is affected by the type of treatment program.
Depending on your addiction you will be offered different types of treatment that are most suitable to you and the addiction.
Many things contribute to the total cost of therapy, facilities, amenities, treatment plan and so on.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 772 3971.
From observation and rehab centres' data following calculations are collected
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Detoxification is usually part of the total amount charged in inpatient treatment centres.
- The drug addiction in question and whether or not the detoxification is part of residential treatment will determine how much the detoxification will cost.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Treatment
- A 30-day treatment program can cost something in the region of £4800 in certain facilities.
- For a 30-day program, popular centres regularly have a maximum price of £16,120.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Outpatient treatment centres are often the choice for those looking for rehab from drugs that are considered mild to moderate.
- For three month program, it charges £4,000.
- Costs of £8000 have also been noted such as in the programs provided by Hazelden Betty Ford.
- The cost is based on the frequency that the person goes to the medical care centre every week plus the duration of the treatment.
- The type of medication will depend on the treatment required which will affect the cost.
- Medication isn't always necessary for all recovering users.
- Alcohol and opiate addiction will most often require medication.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
Addiction Is Costly
In the end, the treatment of addiction does not cost as much as a life of drug or alcohol addiction costs. Drug use can have a negative effect on your earnings since a person using drugs is more likely not to go to work compared to a person who is clean.
The costs of drugs and alcohol, lack of work and health problems all add up to a strain on finances.
Some users have reported spending tens of thousands of pounds on Heroin.
An alcoholic user spends his £8500 on 12-packs in a day. However this price tag doesn't involve legal problems, which can cost more thousands of pounds. It is very difficult to guess the cost of illicit drug addiction, however it can be more expensive.
The cost of addiction is not all about the money, your health, relationships and your life are also on the line. Your health, relationships and your life are also on the line.
Areas Considered When Pricing Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. The primary factors include
- The Treatment Facility
- The difference in cost of residential and outpatient treatment is huge.
- Housing, monitoring and other services that are offered at an inpatient rehab centre make it expensive.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- Areas where cost of living is higher, the treatment centre is more expensive.
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- In most cases, there are no dangers associated with withdrawing from Cocaine so in this case, the detox will only involve monitoring.
- Alcohol and Heroin users can experience harsh withdrawal symptoms and will need medication and more care.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, huge individual rooms or award-winning chefs, these are all the services provided by the rehab centres.
- The amenities provided in rehabilitation centres frequented by rich and famous people is what makes them so pricey.
- Rehab at a luxury centre will cost a lot more.
- More services lead to more price but most rehab centres are not very costly.
State Funded And Non Profit Rehabilitation Centres
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Low income rehab centres are either free or at a low reduced cost. These programs are accessible so everyone can get the assistance they deserve independently of income.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Get Rehab
Once you have decided to get help the next step is to find a facility that suits your needs and your budget. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. We can give you all the help and assistance you need to find a rehab centre that suits you.